Red Bull SPECT Whip Yellow - Clear Lens
WHIP is the first motocross goggle from Red Bull SPECT Eyewear. Tested by and always in use by Luc Ackermann, the youngest freestyle motocross world champion in history.
- Frame: TPU - TPU polyurethane has high wear and abrasion resistance as well as high low-temperature flexibility and resistance to oils and greases.
- Lens: Cylindrical - The cylindrical lens has a flatter optic than the spherical lens, but still scores with excellent peripheral vision. The lens has a hydrophobic coating that is water and particle repellent.
- 100% UVA & UVB protection
- Anti-scratch coating with 100% UVA & UVB protection
- Mirrored double lens
- With polycarbonate lens for maximum protection
- FSCAPE - The innovative F°SCAPE Anti-Fog technology uses tiny micro-etched channels on the lens surface to ensure that condensed water is immediately drained away and the lens does not fog up.
- FREE°D - Our FREE°D technology corrects light refraction and thus prevents optical distortion.
- Face Foam - Three-layer Face Foam for sweat collection.
- 1x Red Bull SPECT Eyewear Whip 001 Motocross Goggles
- 1x Noseguard
- 1x Pouch
Earn 0Reward points